Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am sorry

First of all, I'd like to apologize to all of you.  It has been quite a while since I've updated this blog.  Frankly, I've had better things to do.  When I have a free moment, I usually spend it in my jumperoo (pictured above) or writing fan letters to the various inhabitants of Sesame Street. Then, of course, I have to make time for Ghost Frog and Raj.  I barely have time to myself anymore.  But then I realized that this blog allows me to express myself in a way that is unavailable to me outside the digital universe.  When I try to give my opinion about things, I usually just end up drooling or making nonsensical sounds.  It's incredibly frustrating.  Just the other day, I was trying to explain straight line depreciation to my parents as they stumbled through their tax returns.  Instead of being able to coherently explain that it is the purchase price of an asset less its salvage value and then divided by its useful life, I started laughing.  And then I couldn't stop.  And, of course, my parents videotaped the whole thing.
Embarrassing.  But I did learn something.  I need this blog.  I promise you, loyal reader, that the updates will be frequent and rewarding.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apology accepted. How could I ever stay mad at such a precious little girl. But please make sure to update regularly until finals are over (or at least send adorable pictures). :) Lauren