Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm Back!


I have a great excuse, I swear.  See, I've been doing a real bang-up job of tearing the house up.  The messes I make surprise even me sometimes.  It drives mommy crazy!  So back at the end of January, my mommy and daddy put their noggins together and decided that they would finish the basement so I could have MORE room to make messes in.

Real smart, I know.

So how does this relate to blogging?  Well, I count on my daddy to do all the typing.  I just dictate.  But he's been busy for the last two months trying to get the basement done.  In other words, he's basically ignored me and my blogging demands.  It was horrible. 

But we're past all that now.  I'm back, and badder than ever.  There will be more mailbags.  There will be more reviews.  There will be 100% more punching eagles in the face.


100%  more games!

More abuse of the infirm!


100% more Bailey!


So stay tuned!