Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Dog

Now that you know me and my enemies, I thought it might make sense for you to meet some of my friends. A lot of kids develop stupid imaginary friends. Not me. The first friend I'm going to introduce you to is Bailey (see above) and she is very much real. Her favorite things include (i) breakfast time; (ii) dinner time; (iii) sleeping; (iv) playing with her stuffed animals; and (v) barking at strangers. This pretty much mirrors my list of favorite things, so I'm sure you can see why we get along so well. Her dislikes include: (i) boxes; (ii) the coat rack; and (iii) inflatable exercise balls. Now you know Bailey.

PS: I've been trying to come up with a clever way to sign off after each post and I need your opinions and/or suggestions. Here are my options so far: (i) Love, Lucy; (ii) Get Off My Lawn!; (iii) l8ter; (iv) FIX YO' MOUF! (with apologies to Joey Porter).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lucy.....one day a very dear friend of your parents will introduce you to an old school rap group called the "Digital Underground" One of their finest pieces of musical genius is a little tune called "The Humpty Dance." Now while I'm a big fan of signing your posts, "get off my lawn!" my personal suggestion comes from the end of the aforementioned cult classic "the humpty dance" which ends...
PEACE....and humptiness forever!

Lou said...

If the Wiggles don't sing it, I'm not interested.