Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy birthday, Mommy!

I'm not sure I really care for this Mother's Day/birthday double whammy in May. It puts a lot of pressure on me to come up with two great gift ideas within the span of a few weeks. So I spent hours scouring the internet to find something just right. Frankly, I don't have a lot of experience with gifts. I know what I would want, but I think my mommy needs something classy. Something that shows the world what a great mommy she is. Something that will further separate her from all of the shrill and overbearing mommies out there. Let's face it. My mommy is already heads and tails above these harpies. She lets me explore. She lets me play with my doggy. She lets me pull her hair. She laughs when I spit food on her. She lets me play outside sometimes. She takes me for walks. She lets me climb on her. Most mommies wouldn't do this. No, they'd be too busy crushing my spirit with their "rules" and their mocha lattes. So, after days and days of searching, I finally found the perfect gift:

I love you, Mommy!




No comments: