Thursday, May 14, 2009

Times They Are A-Changin'

You've probably noticed the changes around here. I wanted to take a moment and explain the reasons for the format change. I also wanted to show you my new hideout (see above). Anyway, it turns out that my mom doesn't like clowns. Not even when they are puking rainbows. In fact, she not only doesn't like them. She's petrified of them. So, it will come as no surprise to you that she didn't much care for this completely awesome and hilarious picture:

So, for Mother's Day, I decided to do a little upgrading. No more clowns puking rainbows here. I also decided to get rid of that boring white background. I replaced it with a color scheme that I know my mom will love (her favorite color is, obviously, green). I did all of this because my mom does so much for me. She feeds me. She clothes me. She takes me places. She lets me play with my doggy. She laughs at me. She screams at me when I misbehave. She makes my bed. She buys me toys. In short, she is awesome. So, to thank her, I will never again post a picture of a clown on this blog. After today, that is.
Yikes. That last one even freaks me out. *shudder*













2 comments:

Lauren said...

Lucy, I love the new layout (especially since, like your mommy, green is one of my favorites -- purple is also fantastic). It was absolutely wonderful to see you on Mother's Day--I apologize not giving you my cell phone to eat. I was not guaranteed a new cell phone, so I didn't think it was the greatest idea. I'm working on my dad to get Transformers II premiere tickets, if I am successful I hope to see you out at my digs this summer!

xox
Lauren

P.S. Your 0.5 year present will be in the mail soon!

Anonymous said...

I agree - that last one is the scariest of them all.

I'm not a big fan of clowns myself, so I sympathize with your mom. Also, that rainbow-puking clown caused many co-workers to cock their heads if they saw that picture on my computer screen. I'm much happier now that your face is the main focus!