Sunday, July 25, 2010

Enough already! I'll make a blog post!


Some of you people are relentless.  I've been fielding calls the last two months or so, and I'm sick of your pleas.  I'm sick of your whining.  I'm sick of your idle threats (frankly, I expected more from the IRS).  So I'm capitulating.  I'm back.  For a little while.

The questions I've been getting have been neither varied nor sundry.  It's like listening to a broken record with you people.  I can boil them down to the following:

1)  Lucy, what have you been doing?

2)  Lucy, when are you going to post a blog entry again?

Well, my answer to number 1 is classified, and I'm guessing you don't have proper security clearance for me to divulge all the details.  Let's just say that I've been helping out the military with a top secret project that is going to revolutionize modern warfare.  In other words, it's going to make it a whole heck of a lot cooler.   

I really can't say any more.

No really.  Stop asking. 

A hint you say?  I can't give you a hint.  That would make me a traitor.  I would be no better than Benedict Arnold or Madonna. 

Well, that's very flattering of you.  I agree that I'm a pretty cute little girl - certainly cuter that your kids.  How very nice of you to publicly admit that!  I suppose I can give you a small, teensy weensy hint. 

*cough* Chainsaw Rocket Launcher *cough*



If Petraeus comes around asking, you didn't hear it from me, OK?

As for number 2, I guess you have your answer, don't you?  I'm back and will continue feeding your addiction until I get bored or distracted by some other project.  Like sitting in the sink.  I figure I'm only going to fit into one of these things for so long, so I might as well get my fill while it's still comfortable

4 comments:

Chinthujan said...

Great blog! Please visit mine! :D and join prizerebel!

Jack Zellweger said...

How adorable!!

Ryouku said...

Lol cute kid

Lunettes de soleil Prada said...

This is really good information. You have done an excellent job of research and writing.