Sunday, January 18, 2009

YOI AND DOUBLE YOI!!!! Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl!

I have to admit that it got a bit tense there for a while.  When Big Ben mismanaged the clock at the end of the first half, I got frustrated and probably yelled some things at him that I shouldn't have (see above).  But they pulled it out in the end and I'm very excited that the Steelers will be playing in my first Super Bowl ever.  In your face, rest of the AFC!!!  It is great to be a Steelers fan.We have the number one defense, the best linebacking corps, the best safety to ever play the game, and, most importantly, the most awesome mascot in Steely McBeam.  

Just look at that guy!  Nothing says intimidating like a wild-eyed, unshaven steelworker carrying around an I-beam.  And what's even scarier is that you can be like 95% sure that this guy was probably just laid off and told his job was going to China.  Guys like this are unpredictable.  He could snap at any moment and just start swinging that I-beam at the first person who looks at him cross-ways.  This is why Steely McBeam is no longer welcome in at least four major metropolitan areas in the United States.  

But he'll be going to Tampa in two weeks!

No comments: