Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was just going about my daily routine--eating, sleeping, and playing with Raj, Ghost Frog, and some of my other stuffed animal friends--when I came across something that totally makes up for the Let The Right One In fiasco I documented the other night. Where the Wild Things Are is going to be a movie! And not just any movie - it is a collaboration between Spike Jonze (Being John Malkovich and Adaptation) and Dave Eggers (A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius; You Shall Know Our Velocity!; How We Are Hungry; and What is the What). HOLY CRAP! This is now my most highly anticipated movie of 2009. Watch the trailer below (you may have to watch a stupid 15 second commercial first, but I promise you that it is worth your time).


No comments: