Saturday, September 5, 2009

In your face, Nevada!



Thanks to Jimmy Clausen, Michael Floyd, Golden Tate and the rest of the Irish, I spent much of my afternoon in the above pose.

What a great day! And you know what? This is only the beginning. I can barely wait to see the Irish humiliate Michigan in Ann Arbor and make Rich Rodriguez cry like a little girl (again).

Stay tuned this week, because I have backlog of book reviews to post and a new feature I'm launching here on LEBSAB. It's under tight wraps, but check back on Wednesday or Thursday for the big unveiling.

You know what I like best about football season? I get to act like this:

Grrrrrrr!!!!

2 comments:

Schramm said...

well said! they carried the game out here, along with the Georgia game, so I got to watch the first half.

Lou said...

Dear Mr. Schramm -

I haven't met you yet, but I just want to say thanks for defending our country against the forces of evil and curb-stomping all those who disagree with the notions of democracy, football, and barbecues.