Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am in training


I'm just going to go ahead and address the elephant in the room.  The IOC denied my many requests that they allow me to participate in this year's Winter Olympics.  Look, IOC, I said, I'm almost half as old as those Chinese girls who won all those medals in gymnastics a few years ago.  Of course, they denied me.  They hid behind their "rules" and told me to take a hike.

But don't think for one second that I don't know what's going on here.  The IOC is terrified of the beatdown I would put on all the crap countries out there (I'm looking at you, Portugal), and they've decided to stonewall me.

This won't stop me from competing in 2014, though.  I'll be five whole years old.  Until then, I'm going into training.  In fact, I had my first session today with my daddy.  He told me that if I stick with him, he'll turn me into an absolute war machine. Portugal won't know what hit 'em.