Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Something is wrong with Bailey

I was watching this great channel the other day.  It's called Animal Planet, and they had these great shows about these people who have problems with their pets.  And them some weirdo comes in and teaches them how to beat their pets into submission or something. 

Photobucket


You see that?  That's a dog with a broken spirit!  It wants the cupcakes so bad!  You can see it in the doggy's eyes!  But its more afraid of what its owners will do to it if it takes the cupcakes.  Torture?  Likely.  But the real question is what form that torture will take.  Waterboarding?  Thumbscrews?  A simple beating?  Forcing it to watch Oprah?  That's the best part!  The doggy has no idea what will happen if it disobeys, but it knows that it will be bad.

I've tried to put what I've learned from Animal Planet into practice with Bailey, and it isn't taking.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but Bailey just won't act like Cupcake Dog.  She's stubborn and doesn't listen at all.  It really makes me angry.  Sometimes I just want to eat my pear and be left alone.  But in trots Bailey, tongue hanging out of her mouth and tail wagging.  She looks all cute and cuddly, but she has one mission: take Lucy's pear.  To wit:



No comments: