Monday, November 10, 2008

I cannot be stopped


So I was supposed to go home on Saturday afternoon.  I was excited because that meant no more nurses poking and prodding at me and no more apothecaries applying their leeches to me. Instead, the "doctor" told me I had "jaundice" and decided to keep me an extra night.  Of course, I saw through this ploy immediately.  They were attempting to isolate and study me so they could then replicate me (for military purposes, I assume).  Before I knew it, they had blindfolded me and imprisoned me in a blue cage (see above).  Of course, no cage can hold me, especially when I have this guy on my side:


I distracted the doctors with my Christopher Walken impression:


while my dad took out the security guards and wired the place to blow.

It was tight, but I made my escape with only seconds to spare:

So now I'm home and as happy as can be.  I didn't realize we'd have such a big television or that my bed would be so comfortable.  And the best thing about home?  Nary a hippy in sight.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lou, (I mean Lucy), you are hysterical! Glad you made it home okay and all is well. Hope the jaundice clears up soon...Em had it too, wasn't too scary :)